In accordance with the provisions of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, of information society services and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
1. You are visiting the website https://www.artisticbandb.com owned by ALVARO ROBLEDA GODOY, with registered office at C/ LOPE DE VEGA Nº 11 3º (28014 MADRID) MADRID, with N.I.F. 71433140Q, hereinafter THE HOLDER.
You can contact the HOLDER by any of the following means:
Contact email: email@example.com
2. These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website of THE HOLDER that makes available to the public.
Access and / or use of this website gives the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions shall apply regardless of the general conditions of contract that in its case are mandatory.
3. https://www.artisticbandb.com provides access to a lot of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user will take responsibility for the use of the portal. Such responsibility extends to the registration required to access certain services or content. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and, including but not limited to, not to use them for:
Engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
Disseminate racist content or propaganda, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, or advocacy of terrorism or infringement of human rights.
Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of ALVARO ROBLEDA GODOY, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
Attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited e-mails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to remove all those comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornography, which jeopardize youth or children, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
5. THE HOLDER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including the method of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any media and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
6. The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his exclusive responsibility. Specifically, by way of illustration, THE HOLDER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
The availability of the operation of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
The purpose for which the website meets the objectives of the USER.
The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
The fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, if applicable, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that such third parties could carry out.
The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
The damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to the USERS when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
Damages or losses arising from circumstances that have occurred due to a fortuitous event or force majeure.
In the case that there exist forums, the use of them or other analogous spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is the only person responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
7. THE HOLDER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its portal, may change, delete or add as many contents and services provided through the same, as the way in which they are represented or located in its portal.
The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in full force and effect until they are modified by other duly published.
8. In the case that https://www.artisticbandb.com includes links or hyperlinks to other websites, THE HOLDER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the content of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. THE HOLDER reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at their own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10. THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
11. The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER shall be governed by the Spanish regulations in full force and effect. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the Spanish courts.
12. https://www.artisticbandb.com addresses its services to users over 18 years old. Children under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that if such a circumstance occurs, ALVARO ROBLEDA GODOY will not be responsible for the possible consequences that could derive from the failure to comply with the notice established in this same clause.
Last revision: 2019.12.16