Located in the heart of Madrid
Artistic B&B is at walking distance from some of Madrid’s main attractions like El Prado and Reina Sofía museums, Puerta del Sol and Plaza de Cibeles.
On the map you can see that our B&B is located in Madrid’s arts district, a neighbourhood where you can find a wide range of shops and establishments that go from traditional with years of history behind to very trendy places. We are also very close to the ‘Golden Triangle’ of Madrid’s most famous museums. We have highlighted some of the most remarkable city tours that visitors don’t want to miss.
We are located in a semi-pedestrianized area which makes that, even though the neighbourhood boasts with activity and offers great options for nightlife, you will be able to enjoy a peaceful and quiet stay.
There is easy access by car as well as by metro, train and buses from the airport, so you will save time and have plenty of options to move around Madrid.Artistic B&B is located on the 3rd floor in a historic and recently renewed building in Madrid historical square. These buildings, because of their architectural value don’t allow certain kind of structural remodeling, so this implies that we do not have elevator in the building. These buildings give a special atmosphere to the neighborhood, but we inform our guests about this peculiarity because we don’t want you to be surprised on arrival!
Thus, we recommend not to bring heavy bags! Anyway, gym is good for the body and we hope our hospitality is worth the way up!
How to get here by public transport
- From the airport:
- Option 1:We recommend this option as it is the most comfortable and usually also the fastest.Take Airport Express shuttle serviceGet off at Atocha train station (last stop)Walk 20 minutes to Artistic Bed and Breakfast or take Metro Line 1 (only 2 stops).
- Option 2 (Only from Terminal 4):This option is quite fast for travellers arriving or departing from Terminal 4.Take Cercanías Line C1, at Terminal 4. Get off at Atocha train station.Take Metro line 1 heading to Pinar de Chamartín. Get off at Antón Martín.Walk 3 minutes to Artistic Bed and Breakfast.
- Option 3:Take Metro line 8, heading to Nuevos Ministerios. Get off at Nuevos Ministerios (and connect with line 10).Take line 10 heading to Puerta del Sur. Get off at Tribunal (connect with line 1).Take line 1 heading to Valdecarros. Get off at Antón Martín.Walk 3 minutes to Artistic Bed and Breakfast.
- Option 4:Take Metro line 8, heading to Nuevos Ministerios. Get off at Nuevos Ministerios (and connect with Renfe Cercanías).Take any urban train of lines C3 or C4 of Cercanias and get off at SOL station.Walk 9 minutes to Artistic Bed and Breakfast.
- From Atocha train station:
- Take Metro line 1 heading to Pinar de Chamartín.Get off at Antón Martín station.Walk 3 minutes to Artistic Bed and Breakfast.
- From Chamartín train station:
- Take Metro line 1 heading to Valdecarros.Get off at Antón Martín station.Walk 3 minutes to Artistic Bed and Breakfast.
We have also compiled a set of useful information while travelling in Madrid. If you need more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.